Hairstyles for Weddings
Ideas of hairstyles for weddings that both genders can enjoy!
You’ve finally chosen the dress, the venue, the food, the colour scheme, but there is still the difficult conundrum of how to style your hair. Flicking through different hairstyle magazines or searching the web is a smart way to start if you have zero ideas on what you want to do with your hair on that special wedding day. The hairstyle you ultimately choose highly depends on a number of different factors, such as your hair type, the dress style, your financial budget, and more. Another important factor to keep in mind is the weather. The weather you ask? Yes, the weather! Every single lady knows that damp in the air can lead to curly luscious locks to transform into a mess within minutes, and nobody wants to smell like a hairspray can on a hot day. Therefore, you must choose your hairstyle wisely.
There are a plethora of different hairdressers promising quality hairstyles for weddings in Sydney, but we at Runway Salone, actually deliver. Book an appointment with us in advance and we’ll discuss your specific requirements. We have the necessary skills and experience to bring your ideas to life and make your hair as beautiful as it can possibly be. We are the leading wedding hairstylists in the country!
Beautiful hair will highlight your presence
There is no doubt that beautiful hair can enhance our personalities, thus making it essential to style it in a way that truly makes you feel and look stunning, especially on that important wedding day. There are endless types of hairstyles for weddings in Liverpool, so we advise that you begin planning ahead of time. While going with one, taking into account the associated wedding theme and the bridal dress that have been chosen for the wedding event. Let’s take a look at several ideas that implement the different kind of hairstyles that may be suitable for you.
- The long graceful slender necks can be accentuated by an upsweep kind of hairstyle. A wedding hairstyle of this type is ideal for those who are going with a high neck type of bridal gown, as this allows to show further detail that lies on the top half of the wedding dress.
- If you are going with a sleeveless stylish wedding dress that has a low back then you may want to consider having your wedding hair fall directly down the back in between your shoulders. This is the more traditional hairstyle for a wedding, as your hair can be absolutely straight or cascade in curls. The straight type of hairstyles for weddings in Parramatta look pretty sleek and don’t demand a whole lot of maintenance during the wedding event, but it may look quite bland on individuals with thin hair or low volume. A curly hairstyle is bouncy & adds nice volume to your hair, enabling its gorgeous look.
All in all, consider these following suggestions:
- Hair swept up or back show much more of your profile and face. This type of style is especially good for evening or formal weddings.
- Wedding up-do’s accentuate the woman’s face. This can range from a French twist to stylish ringlets.
- Hair worn loose or down has a casual look that is ideal for outdoor, informal, and daytime weddings.
- Long hair may be worn braided, loose, entwined, or back.
- Medium-length hair is almost as versatile as long hair. It may be straightened, curled, brushed loosely down or tucked behind the ears.
- Short hair can be quite versatile, from sleek styles to curly. Bobby pins, hair clips, combs, and tiaras all appear stunning in short hair.
Here are some men hairstyles for weddings:
- Shaved: One of the popular options is to simply shave the head. If you’re wondering whether this is an attractive wedding hairstyle option, just look to individuals like the celebrity Bruce Willis.
- Buzz cut: The signature style of army men, this buzz cut provides an attractive and clean appearance for any man.
- Caesar cut: Another common option for men wedding hairstyles is the so-called Caesar cut. This is generally characterized by a short length & horizontal cut, which resembles that of the famous Julius Caesar.
- The Business cut. This is another short cut that man men like because it is very low maintenance and also looks for formal and conservative this hairstyles for weddings is extremely popular.
Whether you’re the bride, groom or guest, you definitely want a reputable hair stylist to take care of your hairstyles for weddings on your special big day. We, at Runway Salone, are experts at arranging and preparing hairstyles for wedding days in Campbelltown or any part of Sydney and can cater to any of your needs. Let us take care of your hair needs to the highest degree of professionalism, so that your hair can look absolutely stunning! Call us today and book an appointment with one of our professional hairdressers!
Send us a message
Tue: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Wed: 9.00 am – 8.00 pm *
Thu: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Sat: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
* Laters hours by appointment only
We are located at the following address, street parking is available as well as parking behind the salon. Visit our contact us page for a full map.
Shop 2/32 Memorial Ave Liverpool 2170
You can contact us by phone for any general enquiries or to make a booking on
Ph: (02) 9600 8854
Fax: (02) 9600 8854