Bride Hairstyles Ideas
Bride Hairstyles That Suit Your Special Event
Common to all brides, when that big important day is just around the corner, there is obviously much to do and remember to prepare in order for the event to be as perfect as it can be. Since all eyes will be on the bride, it is nothing but natural to be a bit stressed out over your hair. If you’ll invest the needed time and effort into planning everything out, it will all eventually come together. With that said, it’s important to take a good look at some interesting bride hairstyles in Sydney you can choose from, in order to help you complete your look and shine on that important day. Whether you have long or short hair, there are a wide variety of different options to use as bride hairstyles in Liverpool.
A few bride hairstyle ideas:
1. The upsweep style: One of the most popular ways of styling wedding hair is to go with an upsweep of hair. Though this may refer to various different styles, we refer to the simple upsweeping of your back at the base of your neck. This is an elegant style with its grace and simplicity and may be easily accented with demonstrative or delicate hair combs. In addition, it may be tight or loose according to your personal preference.
2. Down: Even though it may often get overlooked as potential bride hairstyles, wearing your short-long hair down can prove to be pretty elegant, despite informality often attached to it. There are various things women can perform with their hair if left down-curled, straight or waived. Whichever way you ultimately go with, make sure that your hair is very well groomed so that its beauty can be fully accentuated when down.
3. Half-up. Half up is another common hairstyle for brides, as it effectively shows off the bride’s face, while also leaving some of the hair down for nice attractive femininity. Your hair may be swept from both of the sides evenly and can be secure with a barrette or other decorative baubles, or get affixed on the head’s side. This style is a great way to combine two separate bride hairstyles into one beautiful wedding hairstyle.
4. Braided: Whether you go with a French braid, a single simple braid, or smaller braids that are entwined in your hair – all are elegant choice for bride hairstyles in Campbelltown.
5. Bun: Though seemingly straightforward, a bun at your neck nape or back of the head can easily add a sophisticated and beautiful elegance to any kind of jewelry and gown you choose, and creates an easy maintenance wedding hairstyle.
6. French Twist: This is a bit more dressier than the bun and is more complex, but still appears as a classic simple hairstyle for weddings.
7. Curled: Perhaps you’d like to add some curls to your hair or simply define those that you already possess. Whatever you go with, soft way curls typically add a nice romantic look to your overall appearance.
8. Straight: If you have curly hair and searching for a sleeker appearance, then you may want to go with the sophisticated elegance of straight hair.
There is some example of bride hairstyles ideas in our gallery.
9. Ringlets: A very common choice for brides, regardless of the hair being down or up.
10. Beading: Once you’ve gone with a specific style for your wedding, you may like to consider beading in order to accent and intersperse it.
11. Headbands/Ribbons: Another addition for both informal and formal looks are tying and weaving headbands and ribbons into your hair for a nice subtle accent.
12. Flowers: Many brides go with faux or real flowers in order to accent their half-up bride hairstyles and upsweeps. Flowers add a much-needed earth and romantic accent to all wedding gowns, are are ideal for less formal outdoor weddings.
Runway Salon’s approach
With Runway Salon in Sydney, you’re definitely in safe hands. We are here in order to ensure your hair allows you to feel like a real Goddess. We’ve heard of way too many nightmare hairstyle stories with dodgy and over-styled hair do’s. That not something that we do at Runway. Your wedding hair should be glamorous, soft and absolutely awesome. We’ll lead you to the top hairstyles for weddings.
Why risk having a horrible hair day on the most important day of your life, when you can enjoy having an experienced, friendly, professional Runway hair stylist? Our team is constantly with you from the initial step to create the perfect bride hairstyles in Liverpool for you and your wedding, leaving you feeling and looking incredible throughout the entire day.
Send us a message
Tue: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Wed: 9.00 am – 8.00 pm *
Thu: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Sat: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
* Laters hours by appointment only
We are located 20mins from Campbelltown and Parramatta at the following address, street parking is available as well as parking behind the salon. Visit our contact us page for a full map.
Shop 2/32 Memorial Ave Liverpool 2170
You can contact us by phone for any general enquiries or to make a booking on
Ph: (02) 9600 8854
Fax: (02) 9600 8854